Join our Team
OUTSIDE SALES POSITION (B2B)
|Job Focus...a 3-pronged Business Model|
- (1) Close NEW CLIENT SALES on Vanguard’s renowned “Environmental Management System” with primary benefits of Risk Mgt. Against Enforcement Penalties, Defensible Documentation, Turn-Key Compliance, and Flat-Rate Fee Structure (which avoids exorbitant costs associated with “billable hours”);
- (2) Close ADD-ON SALES for compliance gaps identified through Vanguard’s one-of-a-kind “Compliance Gap Analysis” to establish each client’s site-specific “Regulatory Compliance Agenda”;
- (3) Maintain large, existing client base through RENEWAL SALES/CLIENT SERVICE.
- Minimum of 4 years outside sales experience; Excellent oral/written skills;
- Persuasion power to help clients make all-important risk management decisions;
- Computer literacy current with contemporary business standards;
- Professional appearance, highly motivated, and disciplined work ethic;
- Working knowledge of hazardous chemicals desirable;
|Training, Compensation, and Benefits|
- Training includes development of fluency/expertise on Federal EPA, OSHA, and DOT laws, plus Illinois state laws. Position can lead to a Midwest Regional Sales Mgt. position through outstanding sales performance.
- Excellent compensation Vanguard is a 25 year-old debt free corporation featuring executive salary + commission + performance bonus + car allowance + health/dental benefits + 401K-style retirement plan.